Vicon - Shear-n-Bend with Cleat Former
Description: The Duct-Line Express Shear-n-Bend with Cleat Former is expandable to a Full Coil Line system at anytime. This practical solution includes an uncoiler (patented), feeder, straightener unit, beader, cleat forming head, notching unit, heavy duty shear and bending unit.
Features & Benefits
- Pneumatic back-up wheels at each coil station for safe band removal and positive coil feed.
- Robust, gear-driven four (4) roll straightener with 4" diameter rolls.
- Ring type beading with SMACNA spacing.
- Heavy duty notching unit with combination dies to provide Slip & Drive, TDX, Snaplock and Pittsburgh notch patterns.
- Dual hydraulic cylinder shear with high carbon, high chrome D-2 shear blades. Fully adjustable heavy duty gibs allow for independent blade gap adjustment. Heavy duty torsion synchronization shaft insures proper shear angle throughout the stroke.
- Integrated rollforming produces hems or flanges on the edge of the material.
- Rugged bending unit to form the male Pittsburgh edge as well as either an L-section, U-section, or full wrap duct.
- Vicon PC based control system capable of controlling a complete system.
- Hands-free coil feed
- 72" coil width
- Precision, high speed servo system
- Tie rod hole punch unit Model HP-5 provides tie rod and damper holes per SMACNA standards (or your own standards).
- Male button punch system for Snaplock male edge.
- Economical overfed coil cradle systems for smaller overall footprint.